Blacksmith & Forge museum

Today,we went to blacksmith forge museum in Bukhara together with course mates, teacher and a tourist guest. Firstly, all of us met at the entrance of the museum. The guest had no information about that place. So we told all the information we had to our teacher and the tourist in order to make him know the history, architecture and importance of that place located in my hometown.





In addition to the forge, the museum has a collection of blacksmith tools, historical photographs, and documents. It also showcases a Victorian cottage garden and wall paintings dating back to the late 16th century, providing a broader historical context.

The museum and tools inside are so impressive that everything there made us feel the past times. The knives, sickles, hoes and other items demonstrate the craftsmanship of blacksmiths of that time.







Here,I should tell one thing that this journey has been greater and more enjoyable than the journeys of the previous days. Maybe because the teacher held a game outside the museum. The name is called "find the mob". It was an interactive game and we played it together with course mates. To be honest, as a child I played so many games with my friends. But this game has made me feel enjoyable. Maybe just because it has been in the harmony of my course mates.




I am grateful and happy with per day I have had. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toqi zargaron.

Unforgettable journey to the magnificent ark with course mates